jueves, 5 de octubre de 2017

RED TREND

One of the trend for the upcoming season: The red. 
I always thought that it is a little bit difficult to wear red on clothes, but after watchin the total looks in red of Max Mara's catwalk in New York Fashion Week, I have to say that besides daring, it is really fascintaing. I am bold, but not so and that is why I am lucky, I love red colour and it is easy to comb with neutral colors.
 Here, I am just mixing it with a vest and jeans; casual look for a casual plan. 
Do you remember ROSEGAL bag? It is still available.
Una de las tendencias de la próxima temporada: El rojo. 
Siempre he penado que el rojo es un tanto difícil de vestir, pero tras ver los total looks en rojo de pasarela de Max Mara en la Fashion Week de Nueva York, he decir que además de atrevido, me alucinó. Soy atrevida, pero creo que no tanto... por lo que estoy de suerte, me encanta el color rojo y también es fácil de combinar con colores neutros. Aquí, simplemente lo mezclo con un vestido y jeans; un look casual para un plan casual.
Recuerdas el bolso de rafia y madera de ROSEGAL? ¡Sigue disponible!






Polo, Polo Ralph Lauren
Jeans, Pull&Bear
Linen vest, Mango
Sandals, Oman Local store
Bag, Rosegal




RED,
ALL IN!






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...